Skip to content
CRESTON CCSD #161 TECHNOLOGY PLAN
- 1:1 Technology for All Students: All students in the District have access to their own Chromebook for learning purposes throughout the school day.
- Technology Instruction in the Classrooms: Technology as a learning tool will continue to be integrated into all content areas. In addition, all students will receive instruction in keyboarding and using G-Suite tools.
- Professional Development for Teachers/Staff: Ongoing professional development is provided to all teachers and staff relative to instructional technology and student learning.
- Technology Coaching and Support for Teachers/Staff: Internal personnel will provide ongoing coaching and support for teachers and staff with respect to instructional technology in the classroom.
- Technology Infrastructure Improvements: All wireless access points have been upgraded, and additional wireless access points were added where needed.
- Technological Repairs: Processes for timely troubleshooting and repairs related to technology hardware and software have been implemented to ensure continuous operations and positive experiences for teachers, staff, and students.